Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

5 hours ago, RipClaw said:

I have a question for those who think that quest rewards are overpowered. What rewards would you expect for a T4, T5 or T6 quest?

In the past, especially with T5 quests, people have complained that the rewards are not worth the time and resources. Especially when you play primarily with firearms, you use a lot of ammo.

How about putting some of the rewards "wealth" into chests of a tier5 instead of the trader reward? I mean if a tier5 is say 5 times as long as a tier1 why are there not 5 times as many valuable boxes lying around on the way through the POI?

And how about simply removing tiered items from the rewards or making them appropriate to your level? You can always select the money or ammo instead.

Currently the trader is the central reason for the game not having a working crafting game and a progression that everyone can easily jump over.

meganoth

meganoth

5 hours ago, RipClaw said:

I have a question for those who think that quest rewards are overpowered. What rewards would you expect for a T4, T5 or T6 quest?

In the past, especially with T5 quests, people have complained that the rewards are not worth the time and resources. Especially when you play primarily with firearms, you use a lot of ammo.

How about putting some of the rewards "wealth" into chests of a tier5 instead of the trader reward? I mean if a tier5 is say 5 times as long as a tier1 why are there not 5 times as many valuable boxes lying around on the way?

And how about simply removing tiered items from the rewards or making them appropriate to your level? You can always select the money or ammo instead.

Currently the trader is the central reason for the game not having a working crafting game and a progression that everyone can easily jump over.