Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Vaeliorin

Vaeliorin

7 minutes ago, RipClaw said:

I have a question for those who think that quest rewards are overpowered. What rewards would you expect for a T4, T5 or T6 quest?

In the past, especially with T5 quests, people have complained that the rewards are not worth the time and resources. Especially when you play primarily with firearms, you use a lot of ammo.

More crafting mags, more ammo, maybe some of the non-weapon/tool bundles (although you'd probably want to make another version of the ammo crafting bundle for T4+ quests).  Maybe more dukes.  Heck, make T5+ quests always give you 2 rewards, and if you've got max Daring Adventurer you get 3. 

The fact of the matter is, though, that the jump from T4 to T5 POIs is so great (not in difficulty, necessarily, but in time required) that I don't know that you can have a worthwhile reward from a T5 unless you nerf the heck out of the rewards from T4 down.  Maybe make T4 and below not able to give you weapons/tools, T5 give Q1-3 items, and T6 give Q4-6 items.  I still wouldn't bother doing T6's (or non-infested T5s) but I imagine other people would.

Vaeliorin

Vaeliorin

Just now, RipClaw said:

I have a question for those who think that quest rewards are overpowered. What rewards would you expect for a T4, T5 or T6 quest?

In the past, especially with T5 quests, people have complained that the rewards are not worth the time and resources. Especially when you play primarily with firearms, you use a lot of ammo.

More crafting mags, more ammo, maybe some of the non-weapon/tool bundles.  Maybe more dukes.  Heck, make T5+ quests always give you 2 rewards, and if you've got max Daring Adventurer you get 3. 

The fact of the matter is, though, that the jump from T4 to T5 POIs is so great (not in difficulty, necessarily, but in time required) that I don't know that you can have a worthwhile reward from a T5 unless you nerf the heck out of the rewards from T4 down.  Maybe make T4 and below not able to give you weapons/tools, T5 give Q1-3 items, and T6 give Q4-6 items.  I still wouldn't bother doing T6's (or non-infested T5s) but I imagine other people would.