Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Fox

Fox

12 minutes ago, RipClaw said:

I have a question for those who think that quest rewards are overpowered. What rewards would you expect for a T4, T5 or T6 quest?

In the past, especially with T5 quests, people have complained that the rewards are not worth the time and resources. Especially when you play primarily with firearms, you use a lot of ammo.

I find all quests to be way too easy, so for me, anything like: scrap armors, iron tools, books which is so annoyingly needed all the time, ammo, a stack of good food, a stack of clean water, etc. The fact that I could in theory complete any quest using nothing but knuckles and bows by simply using well known exploits should say something about what the rewards should actually be.

Fox

Fox

9 minutes ago, RipClaw said:

I have a question for those who think that quest rewards are overpowered. What rewards would you expect for a T4, T5 or T6 quest?

In the past, especially with T5 quests, people have complained that the rewards are not worth the time and resources. Especially when you play primarily with firearms, you use a lot of ammo.

I find all quests to be way too easy, so for me, anything past scrap armors or iron tools or books which is so annoyingly needed all the time is probably a bit overkill. The fact that I could in theory complete any quest using nothing but knuckles and bows by simply using well known exploits should say something about what the rewards should actually be.

Fox

Fox

1 minute ago, RipClaw said:

I find all quests to be way too easy, so for me, anything past scrap armors or iron tools is probably a bit overkill. The fact that I could in theory complete any quest using nothing but knuckles and bows by simply using well known exploits should say something about what the rewards should actually be.