Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Fox

Fox

2 hours ago, Khissi said:

You know, you guys have very valid arguments for how YOU like to play.  You're wanting 7 Days to be the way you want it to be and get upset when it's not the way you want it to be.  You don't consider that there are LITERALLY thousands of people out there playing this game who never come to the forums because they're having fun, enjoying the ride, making the game their own, because they can.  No other game out there can be as easily changed, manipulated, modded, and/or tweaked by the person who is actually playing the game as 7 Days. Nothing exists that can match this one detail.  The ability to dig about in the xml files and make adjustments to fit your idea of fun, the settings included in the game, the ease they've tried to build into the base game so modders can do what they do... not one other game can do that, or, at least, none that I've found, and I've searched.

- Oh great, another one who makes assumptions about ppl making assumptions.

- You also assume they're all having fun enjoying the game, but sure, I'll give you that one, they can't all be miserable.

- "No other game out there can easily be changed" well, that's laughably wrong in so many ways. I guess you never played one of the thousands of Minecraft modpacks, a lot of which drastically changes the entire game? Hell, even Skyrim and Fallout 4 has more game changing mods than this game.

One of the major problems with your argument is that while this game can be modded quite a bit, each new update breaks all those mods which is why there's so few mods all the time. These devs refuse to just finish making the game because they can't ever make up their minds about anything they do.

Fox

Fox

2 hours ago, Khissi said:

You know, you guys have very valid arguments for how YOU like to play.  You're wanting 7 Days to be the way you want it to be and get upset when it's not the way you want it to be.  You don't consider that there are LITERALLY thousands of people out there playing this game who never come to the forums because they're having fun, enjoying the ride, making the game their own, because they can.  No other game out there can be as easily changed, manipulated, modded, and/or tweaked by the person who is actually playing the game as 7 Days. Nothing exists that can match this one detail.  The ability to dig about in the xml files and make adjustments to fit your idea of fun, the settings included in the game, the ease they've tried to build into the base game so modders can do what they do... not one other game can do that, or, at least, none that I've found, and I've searched.

- You also assume they're all having fun enjoying the game, but sure, I'll give you that one, they can't all be miserable.

- "No other game out there can easily be changed" well, that's laughably wrong in so many ways. I guess you never played one of the thousands of Minecraft modpacks, a lot of which drastically changes the entire game? Hell, even Skyrim and Fallout 4 has more game changing mods than this game.

Fox

Fox

1 hour ago, Khissi said:

- "No other game out there can easily be changed" well, that's laughably wrong in so many ways. I guess you never played one of the thousands of Minecraft modpacks, some of which drastically changes the entire game? Hell, even Skyrim and Fallout 4 has more game changing mods than this game.

Fox

Fox

1 hour ago, Khissi said:

- You assume they're all having fun enjoying the game, but sure, I'll give you that one.

- "No other game out there can easily be changed" well, that's laughably wrong in so many ways. I guess you never played one of the thousands of Minecraft modpacks, some of which drastically changes the entire game? Hell, even Skyrim and Fallout 4 has more game changing mods than this game.