Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

59 minutes ago, Fox said:

And we're back to relying on traders again which we've already established breaks the game balance. Editing / modding the game is completely irrelevant to the issue at hand. 

Your opinion is they break game balance. You may have established that, I didn't. I personally think this is the most fun version of the game I have played and I started at A6. If you don't like the direction, load up A20.

It is impossible to please everyone all the time, so you aim for the middle. Some people will love it, and you can't just listen to those that hate it. Those that do are always the vocal minority.

There will never be a perfect version that suits everyone because there will always be something you loved from an old Alpha. I personally would wait 2x as long for a map with caves. That isn't happening unless I mod it. Do I @%$# and moan, or do I use my agency and power to please myself? Modding is so easy now. Drop in a modlet done. It will take you less time than writing your last post

People with agency who complain when they have the power to fix it themselves vs. waiting months for a potential bug fix crack me up.

warmer

warmer

53 minutes ago, Fox said:

And we're back to relying on traders again which we've already established breaks the game balance. Editing / modding the game is completely irrelevant to the issue at hand. 

Your opinion is they break game balance. You may have established that, I didn't. I personally think this is the most fun version of the game I have played and I started at A6. If you don't like the direction, load up A20.

It is impossible to please everyone all the time, so you aim for the middle. Some people will love it, and you can't just listen to those that hate it. Those that do are always the vocal minority.

There will never be a perfect version that suits everyone because there will always be something you loved from an old Alpha. I personally would wait 2x as long for a map with caves. That isn't happening unless I mod it. Do I @%$# and moan, or do I use my agency and power to please myself.

People with agency who complain when they have the power to fix it themselves vs. waiting months for a potential bug fix crack me up.