Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Fox

Fox

1 hour ago, warmer said:

Buy them. Nothing stopping you from buying books. Give yourself rules about what you can and can't use. Edit the loot table. I am sure there is a mod that will address this soon. I play dead is dead, because respawning doesn't have a significant penalty. Self made rule, that makes the game more fun/challenging for me.

And we're back to relying on traders again which we've already established breaks the game balance. Editing / modding the game is completely irrelevant to the issue at hand. Your solution is basically that everyone with their eyes open and can see the problem should modify their game in order to get a decent balanced game content or use traders which also break the game content.

My point is that the new system is just as broken if not more broken than the previous systems this game has seen and I'm quite confident we'll be seeing yet another new system next year or at least a merge with other systems to sort of balance the issue better.

1 hour ago, Kam R. said:

Water filter helmet mod is a way, if you can find one. You may even just cm one in your inventory at start then you can do your woodsman thing:]

I think they're level / book gated like everything else. So the odds of getting one legitimately when it's actually useful is slim to none.

Fox

Fox

16 minutes ago, warmer said:

Buy them. Nothing stopping you from buying books. Give yourself rules about what you can and can't use. Edit the loot table. I am sure there is a mod that will address this soon. I play dead is dead, because respawning doesn't have a significant penalty. Self made rule, that makes the game more fun/challenging for me.

And we're back to relying on traders again which we've already established breaks the game balance. Editing / modding the game is completely irrelevant to the issue at hand. Your solution is basically that everyone with their eyes open and can see the problem should modify their game in order to get a decent balanced game content or use traders which also break the game content.

My point is that the new system is just as broken if not more broken than the previous systems this game has seen and I'm quite confident we'll be seeing yet another new system next year or at least a merge with other systems to sort of balance the issue better.

14 minutes ago, Kam R. said:

Water filter helmet mod is a way, if you can find one. You may even just cm one in your inventory at start then you can do your woodsman thing:]

I think they're level / book gated like everything else. So the odds of getting one legitimately when it's actually useful is slim to none.

Fox

Fox

11 minutes ago, warmer said:

My point is that the new system is just as borken if not more broken than the previous systems this game has seen and I'm quite confident we'll be seeing yet another new system next year or at least a merge with other systems to sort of balance the issue better.

9 minutes ago, Kam R. said:

Fox

Fox

8 minutes ago, warmer said:

My point is that the new system is just as borken if not more broken than the previous systems this game has seen and I'm quite confident we'll be seeing yet another new system next year or at least a merge with other systems to sort of balance the issue better.

Fox

Fox

1 minute ago, warmer said:

My point is that the new system is just as borken if not more broken than the previous systems this game has seen and I'm quite confident we'll be seeing yet another new system next year.