Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
gameslayer

gameslayer

16 hours ago, meganoth said:

Probably nothing that "General Support" can help you with. You can make a bug report (see red banner). And another candidate to report it to might be steam as they try to make their proton environment EAC compatible.

Hey, I've made a report but I've sadly haven't heard anything from them while reaching out on here and on the Steam community page reporting the issue

12 hours ago, Jugginator said:

For what it's worth, the game should run without Proton or anything. My linux machine runs the game out of the box with no other packages like that.

Yeah it does but in the past I've had performance issues with the native version and the Vulkan implementation is still incomplete so I've been playing the game through proton until now.

At the moment I can't even get it to properly download the native version on Steam and it keeps trying to update the game back to the Windows version even tho I haven't ticked the box to use proton. I've already reported that issue to Valves Steam Linux GitHub repo

https://github.com/ValveSoftware/steam-for-linux/issues/9875

gameslayer

gameslayer

16 hours ago, meganoth said:

Probably nothing that "General Support" can help you with. You can make a bug report (see red banner). And another candidate to report it to might be steam as they try to make their proton environment EAC compatible.

Hey, I've made a report but I've sadly haven't heard anything from them while reaching out on here and on the Steam community page reporting the issue

12 hours ago, Jugginator said:

For what it's worth, the game should run without Proton or anything. My linux machine runs the game out of the box with no other packages like that.

Yeah it does but in the past I've had performance issues with the natice version and the Vulkan implementation is still incomplete so I've been playing the game through proton until now.

At the moment I can't even get it to properly download the native version on Steam and it keeps trying to update the game back to the Windows version even tho I haven't ticked the box to use proton. I've already reported that issue to Valves Steam Linux GitHub repo

https://github.com/ValveSoftware/steam-for-linux/issues/9875