Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams

Cool. I will have to test it and see how the spawn rate for the tickets are because still with one green ticket and opening a green loot box, did it three times I got a level 3, brainsaw, level 4 polearm and, level 4 thor hammer. That is with just one green ticket, seems pretty good/easy to get. 

After playing a while I do like the changes and I set myself on these for now but will monitor your settings as changes as well. 

To make an upgraded ticket you need 5 instead of 10. 

And to make each loot bad you need 2 green, 4 yellow, 6 red and 8 purple to make a loot box. I know finding them is loot is harder so I will monitor changes through my playthrough! Love the mod! 

MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams

Cool. I will have to test it and see how the spawn rate for the tickets are because still with one green ticket and opening a green loot box, did it three times I got a level 3, brainsaw, level 4 polearm and, level 4 thor hammer. That is with just one green ticket, seems pretty good/easy to get.