Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams

IMO either the loot box machine should be locked behind something for later game or a better idea is increase the amount of tickets it takes to craft a green/yellow/red/purple box.. .Because on day 6.. I got a red ticket, able to craft it the loot box machine and get a tier 5 Bizon. When all I had at the time were pipe weapons. Progression feels off. Maybe you need like 10 green, 20 yellow, 30 red, 40 purple to craft the loot box?

So I switched it to above and changed crafting upgraded tickets from 10 each to 5 each. 

MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams

IMO either the loot box machine should be locked behind something for later game or a better idea is increase the amount of tickets it takes to craft a green/yellow/red/purple box.. .Because on day 6.. I got a red ticket, able to craft it the loot box machine and get a tier 5 Bizon. When all I had at the time were pipe weapons. Progression feels off. Maybe you need like 10 green, 20 yellow, 30 red, 40 purple to craft the loot box?