Cleared POIs which stay ...clear

Hi there, I know many people like the game to be challenging etc etc, but I'm quite the opposite and trying to edit it "in my own way" through the various mods available so far. I like to have a "realistic" zombie apocalypse game, so I generally remove the "weird" zombies, along with the vultures, and make their block damage almost null depending on the material. I make them slow and try to disable loot regen so that, like a real survivor, you have to move in wider circles around your base in order to find supplies, as time goes by. I am looking for a mod which can prevent POI sleepers from respawning, so that once you clear a POI, it stays as is forever. There was a mod like this for a20 but can't find anything for this new build, can someone assist?

Edited by oO0Hellspawn0Oo (see edit history)

Are you thinking of the Stay Clear mod? It has been updated for A21, check the Mods subforum.

Alternatively you can just change the loot respawn to a high number. Sleeper respawn uses the value of loot respawn, but if you use the Disable setting on loot respawn then sleepers will default to 7 days I believe. So, if you instead set respawn to a large number it effectively stops both loot and zombie respawn. I have my own mod that adds options up to 300 days. I haven't played a game that went that long for a couple years so it works for me. And it has the benefit of not being a C# mod like Stay Clear.