Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Scyris

Scyris

On 7/18/2023 at 7:59 PM, theFlu said:

2 or 3 hour days?

60 min days, mostly melee too. Rarely ever use a gun before horde night unless I need to kill a doggo, or something. Using ammo on slow walking low hp zombies is just a waste of ammo for guns. I do use archery thou mostly for sneak attack 1 shots. I run a str build, Don't usually touch another stat till my str is like 7. Pummel pete, miner 69'er and motherload are the main skills I up with 1 in master chef for the craft time reduction, usually 1 in the attack speed perk too. I don't get any gun skills are they aren't really needed till ferals are everywhere. Usually by day 3-4 I have a decent baseball bat and 5+ str, and can generally 2 shot non-fat zombies with headshots with melee on warrior difficulty. T3-4 quests start giving t3-5 steel clubs and tools, I don't worry much aboyt armor padded armor works even during the feral stages in vanilla, Though I do use heavier armor once I get the book so the movement speed reduction is removed in combat. Armor slows you down way to much in 7dtd that its silly. With the crit system I much prefer to be fast and avoid hits than take them.

Scyris

Scyris

On 7/18/2023 at 7:59 PM, theFlu said:

2 or 3 hour days?

60 min days, mostly melee too. Rarely ever use a gun before horde night unless I need to kill a doggo, or something. Using ammo on slow walking low hp zombies is just a waste of ammo for guns. I do use archery thou mostly for sneak attack 1 shots. I run a str build, Don't usually touch another stat till my str is like 7. Pummel pete, miner 69'er and motherload are the main skills I up with 1 in master chef for the craft time reduction, usually 1 in the attack speed perk too. I don't get any gun skills are they aren't really needed till ferals are everywhere.