Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Telric

Telric

Mods that are more complex will require more time and effort to be put in, in order to update them to a21. I'll be working on those as I can, but for now, enjoy some of the more easily updated mods! If there are any issues, feel free to let me know on this, or on my discord:
Discord

Telrics Horses A21(updated by Arramus)

- Arramus has kindly updated the A20 version of horses to work with A21. You can find the info on it here:

Telrics Fishing V1.0 (updated by Mewtiny)

Telrics Fishing V2.0 (updated by Mewtiny)

- Adds fishing to the game. You can see more info on what's fixed and changed for a21 in the github links.

-V2.0 adds bait that requires a bug net to catch.

(A21.2 B324)

Decorative Modlets

Decoration Pack A21

- A simple set of blocks used for decoration. Build a "master" block, then choose the shape you'd like. Some blocks can be interacted with.

(A21 B324)

Weapon Modlets

Flamethrower A21

- Find the schematic in order to craft yourself a flamethrower. You can also craft a few varied canisters to change the color of the flames.

(A21 B324)

Utility Modlets

Healthbars V1 A21

- The OG version of the healthbars, made by Mumphy. These will activate once an enemy has been attacked, and will display a percentage of their current health in the form of a healthbar.

(A21 B324)

Healthbars V2 A21

- A second version of the healthbar, made by myself. Displays a percentage of the enemy's health in a more compact, circular area.

(A21 B324)

Sleeping Mod A21

- With this, you can sleep through the nights. Build up your sleepiness throughout the day, then when you're ready to sleep, craft a bedroll (does not work with beds) and CROUCH while ontop of it. Time will begin passing quickly. During this time you cannot use tools or weapons, but you can cancel sleeping at any time by standing or moving off of the bedroll.

- Sleeping while under the bloodmoon will not trigger the time skip.

- As of right now, I have not tested in multiplayer for a21. In a20, this mod did not work in multiplayer due to the 'isbloodmoon' check. If anyone is able to test and let me know if it does or does not work, I'll change this message.

(A21 B324)

Telric

Telric

Mods that are more complex will require more time and effort to be put in, in order to update them to a21. I'll be working on those as I can, but for now, enjoy some of the more easily updated mods! If there are any issues, feel free to let me know on this, or on my discord:
Discord

Telrics Horses A21

- Arramus has kindly updated the A20 version of horses to work with A21. You can find the info on it here:

Decorative Modlets

Decoration Pack A21

- A simple set of blocks used for decoration. Build a "master" block, then choose the shape you'd like. Some blocks can be interacted with.

(A21 B324)

Weapon Modlets

Flamethrower A21

- Find the schematic in order to craft yourself a flamethrower. You can also craft a few varied canisters to change the color of the flames.

(A21 B324)

Utility Modlets

Healthbars V1 A21

- The OG version of the healthbars, made by Mumphy. These will activate once an enemy has been attacked, and will display a percentage of their current health in the form of a healthbar.

(A21 B324)

Healthbars V2 A21

- A second version of the healthbar, made by myself. Displays a percentage of the enemy's health in a more compact, circular area.

(A21 B324)

Sleeping Mod A21

- With this, you can sleep through the nights. Build up your sleepiness throughout the day, then when you're ready to sleep, craft a bedroll (does not work with beds) and CROUCH while ontop of it. Time will begin passing quickly. During this time you cannot use tools or weapons, but you can cancel sleeping at any time by standing or moving off of the bedroll.

- As of right now, I have not tested in multiplayer for a21. In a20, this mod did not work in multiplayer due to the 'isbloodmoon' check. If anyone is able to test and let me know if it does or does not work, I'll change this message.

(A21 B324)

Telric

Telric

Discord

Decorative Modlets

Decoration Pack A21

(A21 B324)

Weapon Modlets

Flamethrower A21

(A21 B324)

Utility Modlets

Healthbars V1 A21

(A21 B324)

Healthbars V2 A21

(A21 B324)

Sleeping Mod A21

(A21 B324)

Telric

Telric

Discord

Decorative Modlets

Decoration Pack A21

(A21 B324)

Weapon Modlets

Flamethrower A21

(A21 B324)

Utility Modlets

Healthbars V1 A21

(A21 B324)

Healthbars V2 A21

(A21 B324)

Sleeping Mod A21

(A21 B324)