Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

The Wagner Residence. A T2 POI. Not a real to dangerous type more of a "Seriously? You want to be that cheap just to kill me?" issue. 

IF you have the clear quest and you use the exit the game gives you after clearing it out, you run into a dog that isn´t part of the quest and instantly triggered as soon as i set a foot outside the door. Ofc i was encumbered, not at full health and not paying any attention because i just did a clear quest. And yes, the dog is  within the boundaries of the POI.

That kind of cheap "challenge" is what drives new players away.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

The Wagner Residence. A T2 POI. Not a real to dangerous type more of a "Seriously? You want to be that cheap just to kill me?" issue. 

IF you have the clear quest and you use the exit the game gives you after clearing it out, you run into a dog that isn´t part of the quest and instantly triggered as soon as i set a foot outside the door. Ofc i was encumbered, not at full health and not paying any attention because i just did a clear quest. And yes, the dog is  within the boundaries of the POI.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

IF you have the clear quest and you use the exit the game gives you after clearing it out, you run into a dog that isn´t part of the quest and instantly triggered as soon as i set a foot outside the door. Ofc i was encumbered, not at full health and not paying any attention because i just did a clear quest. And yes, the dog is on the POI.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

IF you have the clear quest and you use the exit the game gives you after clearing it out, you run into a dog that isn´t part of the quest and instantly triggered as soon as i set a foot outside the door. Ofc i was encumbered and not paying any attention because i just did a clear quest. And yes, the dog is on the POI.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

The Wagner Residence. A T2 POI. Not a real to dangerous type more of a "Seriously? You gotta be that cheap to kill me?" issue. 

IF you have the clear quest and you use the exit the game gives you after clearing it out, you run into a dog that isn´t part of the quest and instantly triggered as soon as i set a foot outside the door. Ofc i was encumbered and not paying any attention because i just did a clear quest. And yes, the dog is on the POI.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

The Wagner Residence. A T2 POI. Not a real to dangerous type more of a "Seriously? You gotta be that cheap to kill me?" issue. 

But if you have the clear quest and you use the exit the game gives you after clearing it out, you run into a dog that isn´t part of the quest and instantly triggered as soon as i set a foot outside the door. Ofc i was encumbered and not paying any attention because i just did a clear quest. And yes, the dog is on the POI.