Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Rabbitslovecactus

Rabbitslovecactus

I've been having some strange issues today with low FPS. (i7 11700k OC, 3070RTX, 32 GB RAM)

The game has been playing fine till today.

My FPS were 10 or lower at some points. 

I rebooted my PC, uninstalled/reinstalled the game, still no luck.

I then started a new game and it started to work fine. 

I then went back to my experimental save and it also started to work fine (thankfully)

I then hopped onto my mini bike to do an opening trade routes mission. After driving for about 10 seconds the frame rate dropped very low again, but this time the bike sped up really fast. It must have been going 10x its normal speed. I ended up driving it into a tree because I couldn't control it because of the high speed and low frame rate combination. The bike then  exploded and now it is lost. Strage thing is, the bike information like gas a health is still stuck on the screen.

After the mini bike blew up, the FPS are back to normal now. Never mind they are still under 10fps.

Anyone experience this? 

Rabbitslovecactus

Rabbitslovecactus

I've been having some strange issues today with low FPS. (i7 11700k OC, 3070RTX, 32 GB RAM)

I then went back to my experimental save and it also started to work fine (thankfully)

I then hopped onto my mini bike to do an opening trade routes mission. After driving for about 10 seconds the frame rate dropped very low again, but this time the bike sped up really fast. It must have been going 10x its normal speed. I ended up driving it into a tree because I couldn't control it because of the high speed and low frame rate combination. The bike then  exploded and now it is lost. Strage thing is, the bike information like gas a health is still stuck on the screen.

After the mini bike blew up, the FPS are back to normal now.

Anyone experience this? 

Rabbitslovecactus

Rabbitslovecactus

Anyone experience this? 

Rabbitslovecactus

Rabbitslovecactus

I then hopped onto my mini bike to do an opening trade routes mission. After driving for about 10 seconds the frame rate dropped very low again, but this time the bike sped up really fast. It must have been going 10x its normal speed. I ended up driving it into a tree because I couldn't control it. The bike then  exploded and now it is lost. Strage thing is, the bike information like gas a health is still stuck on the screen.

Anyone experience this? 

Rabbitslovecactus

Rabbitslovecactus

I rebooted my PC, uninstalled the game, still no luck.

I then hopped onto my mini bike to do an opening trade routes mission. After driving for about 10 seconds the frame rate dropped very low again, but this time the bike sped up really fast. It must have been going 10x its normal speed. I ended up driving it into a tree because I couldn't control it. The bike then  exploded and now it is lost. Strage thing is, the bike information like gas a health is still stuck on the screen.

Anyone experience this?