Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

21 hours ago, doughphunghus said:

" But also ive been literally trying to "play it real" which means things like:

- storage/storage cheats need to be placed on the floor/tables, and are not to be stacked unrealistically

- campfire must go on a stone/concrete floor or near/in a fireplace. If one does not exist, i mist retrofit one in. 
- campfire/forge require a chimney (made or part of the building)

- i have to have a room for sleeping. 
- cold food/drinks have to go in appropriate storage/etc.

I like playing this way because I use 7d2d as a walking dead simulator, I like having something less arcade like. This is why I am not a huge fan of the overhaul mods that add a bunch sci Fi / magic elements. While I think things like Darkness Falls are incredible for the scope and work that has been put into, it just takes it too far out of the setting I want to play in.

18 hours ago, Abusimplea said:

I use or used switchable paths (hatches), .

Oh that is a really cool concept being able to dynamically change the pathing taken on the fly. Thanks for the idea!

warmer

warmer

21 hours ago, doughphunghus said:

- storage/storage cheats need to be placed on the floor/tables, and are not to be stacked unrealistically

- campfire must go on a stone/concrete floor or near/in a fireplace. If one does not exist, i mist retrofit one in. 

I like playing this way because I use 7d2d as a walking dead simulator, I like having something less arcade like. This is why I am not a huge fan of the overhaul mods that add a bunch sci Fi / magic elements. While I think things like Darkness Falls are incredible for the scope and work that has been put into, it just takes it too far out of the setting I want to play in.

Oh that is a really cool idea being able to dynamically change the pathing taken on the fly. Thanks for the idea!

warmer

warmer

20 hours ago, doughphunghus said:

Oh that is a really cool cool being able to dynamically change the pathing taken on the fly. Thanks for the idea!