Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
AtomicUs5000

AtomicUs5000

Posts made out of blocks that the zombies do not recognize as such are worse in my eyes (like "ladder rail"), but no, I don't like doing that stuff.
I don't see a fun outcome doing that. Maybe if I played less I might do it for one playthrough, but I'm pretty sure I would regret it shortly after.
I sometimes make something where the zombies can fall, and I know ways to make sure they don't rage from fall damage, but I don't do that either. Also, I normally don't even discuss my dislike for these things here because it tends to bring in a swarm of the "stop telling me how to play" people, and sometimes the "TFP don't need to waste time fixing these things" people.

AtomicUs5000

AtomicUs5000

Posts made out of blocks that the zombies do not recognize as such are worse in my eyes (like "ladder rail"), but no, I don't like doing that stuff.
I don't see a fun outcome doing that. Maybe if I played less I might do it for one playthrough, but I'm pretty I would regret it shortly after.
I sometimes make something where the zombies can fall, and I know ways to make sure they don't rage from fall damage, but I don't do that either. Also, I normally don't even discuss my dislike for these things here because it tends to bring in a swarm of the "stop telling me how to play" people, and sometimes the "TFP don't need to waste time fixing these things" people.