Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

2 hours ago, Fox said:

Wait, so... what? So like, a land claim block has an effect on game stage now? I've always just thrown them away when playing solo and have never had any issues with game stage (mind you, it's been a few years since I last made a base outside of forest biome).

If you don't place the landclaim down in a POI radius, and that POI can still spawn zombies, they will be at the heightened gamestage.

Once you place the land claim block, the POI ceases to be able to spawn, so the zombies will all have to originate outside it's radius. I haven't checked this and verified the gamestage once placed, but given that this removes zombies from spawning, my "assumption" is that they are relative to to their spawn location, and since it can not be in the adjust POI radius, they should spawn at a lower gamestage.

Now I need to check this as I could just be talking out of my ass

warmer

warmer

1 hour ago, Fox said:

Wait, so... what? So like, a land claim block has an effect on game stage now? I've always just thrown them away when playing solo and have never had any issues with game stage (mind you, it's been a few years since I last made a base outside of forest biome).

If you don't place the landclaim down in a POI radius, and that POI can still spawn zombies, they will be at the heightened gamestage.

Once you place the land claim block, the POI ceases to be able to spawn, so the zombies will all have to originated outside it's radius. I haven't checked this and verified the gamestage once placed, but given that this removes zombies from spawning, my "assumption" is that they are relative to to their spawn location, and since it can not be in the adjust POI radius, they should spawn at a lower gamestage.

Now I need to check this as I could just be talking out of my ass