Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Izayo

Izayo

?

Best way to fix your scope problem is scale up your texture a bit (to Quarter) . its doesn't affect vanilla reflex sight because the game used a simple small dot.

Tcq7UM5.jpg

Izayo

Izayo

?

@Jon Dillinger best way to fix your scope problem is scale up your texture a bit (to Quarter) . its doesn't affect vanilla reflex sight because the game used a simple small dot.

Tcq7UM5.jpg

I'm with 1060 6GB I have no problem with full texture scale , high shadow  , just need to tone down render distance , Reflection and disable dynamic mesh.

Izayo

Izayo

@Jon Dillinger best way to fix your scope problem is scale up your texture a bit (to Quarter) . its doesn't affect vanilla reflex sight because the game used a simple small dot.

Tcq7UM5.jpg

I'm with 1060 6GB I have no problem with full texture scale , high shadow  , just need to tone down render distance , Reflection and disable dynamic mesh.

Izayo

Izayo

Tcq7UM5.jpg