Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Tarf

Tarf

14 hours ago, ShowerHour said:

did you end up changing the damage values for yourself? if so, could you possibly post it or send me what you did? i'm also using your bundle edits.

Yes, I did. It is a change in the items.xml

Basically, changed:

<passive_effect name="EntityDamage" operation="base_add" value="-7" tags="perkMachineGunner"/>

To have different values for different tiers of TC and BC rifles.

Here are the values in a table.

Weapon Type Weapon Tier value
Tactical Carbine 1 -7
Tactical Carbine 2 -4.36
Tactical Carbine 3 -1.51
Tactical Carbine 4 1.57
Battle Carbine 1 -7
Battle Carbine 2 -3.7
Battle Carbine 3 -0.07
Battle Carbine 4 3.92

In other words, the edit for Battle Carbine T4, is editing the entity damage (operation="base_add") to:

<passive_effect name="EntityDamage" operation="base_add" value="3.92" tags="perkMachineGunner"/>

If you are using the ammo bundle xml edit already, then this should be both edits in the same file.

https://pastebin.com/TjzuBEP8

Tarf

Tarf

14 hours ago, ShowerHour said:

did you end up changing the damage values for yourself? if so, could you possibly post it or send me what you did? i'm also using your bundle edits.

Yes, I did. It is a change in the items.xml

Basically, changed:

<passive_effect name="EntityDamage" operation="base_add" value="-7" tags="perkMachineGunner"/>

To have different values for different tiers of TC and BC rifles.

Here are the values in a table.

Weapon Type Weapon Tier value
Tactical Carbine 1 -7
Tactical Carbine 2 -4.36
Tactical Carbine 3 -1.51
Tactical Carbine 4 1.57
Battle Carbine 1 -7
Battle Carbine 2 -3.7
Battle Carbine 3 -0.07
Battle Carbine 4 3.92

In other words, I replaced the entity damage under effect_group for the Battle Carbine T4 with:

<passive_effect name="EntityDamage" operation="base_add" value="3.92" tags="perkMachineGunner"/>

If you are using the ammo bundle xml edit already, then this should be both edits in the same file.

https://pastebin.com/TjzuBEP8