Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Tarf

Tarf

I managed to figure out why I couldn't see your rifles in your shop and tested a fix locally.

Currently, in the items.xml, all 7 rifles have the same:

<property name="TraderStageTemplate" value="baseTier1"/>

I assume my trader-level is already too high and filtering out all baseTier1 items which include your rifles.

If I swap the values to "baseTier2" for the T2 rifles and "baseTier3" for the T3/T4 rifles (same pattern as what I see in the items.xml for your shotgun pack), then I start seeing your rifles at my current trader-level.

9netKnU.png

I am pretty sure this is the right fix since the gunMGT2TacticalAR is "baseTier2" and gunMGT3M60 is "baseTier3".

edit:

3 hours ago, Izayo said:

This should work ? 

Randomly guessing, but I wonder if the "loot_quality_template" need to be changed per tier as well. Otherwise, I think your items will be treated the same as a low tier piece of loot and not sure what the implications of that are.

edit2: Also, I see in the loot.xml that there are loot groups by quest tiers as well... I assume the individual weapons need to be added to those loot groups so your weapons can show up as quest rewards.

Tarf

Tarf

I managed to figure out why I couldn't see your rifles in your shop and tested a fix locally.

I assume my trader-level is already too high and filtering out all baseTier1 items which include your rifles.

If I swap the values to "baseTier2" for the T2 rifles and "baseTier3" for the T3/T4 rifles (same pattern as what I see in the items.xml for your shotgun pack), then I start seeing your rifles at my current trader-level.

9netKnU.png

I am pretty sure this is the right fix since the gunMGT2TacticalAR is "baseTier2" and gunMGT3M60 is "baseTier3".

edit:

3 hours ago, Izayo said:

This should work ? 

Randomly guessing, but I wonder if the "loot_quality_template" need to be changed per tier as well. Otherwise, I think your items will be treated the same as a low tier piece of loot and not sure what the implications of that are.

Tarf

Tarf

9netKnU.png

Tarf

Tarf

9netKnU.png