Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

I always assumed that the semi was there if a player wanted more control aka single shots with an automatic weapon. Not useful for oh sh** weapons but maybe for one where you try to clear POIs with less ammo waste.

The burst and automatic are upgrades for non-automatic IF you want a higher fire rate, i.e. pistol comes to mind.

meganoth

meganoth

I always assumed that the semi was there if a player wanted more control aka single shots with an automatic weapon. Not useful for oh-sh** weapons but maybe for one where you try to clear POIs with less ammo waste.

The burst and automatic are upgrades for non-automatic IF you want a higher fire rate, i.e. pistol comes to mind.

meganoth

meganoth

I always assumed that the semi was there if a player wanted more control aka single shots with an automatic weapon. Not useful for am oh-@%$# weapon but maybe for one where you try to clear POIs with less ammo waste.