Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

Small bonuses over a lot of loot searches adds up to an increase. Even being weighted slightly in one direction is noticeable over a large enough sample size. I loot EVERYTHING I see. Day one I probably searched 100 objects easy. This was my 5th start on A21 and it felt significantly easier in terms of water/cooking pot/guns/ammo/magazines. There definitely was more than I had experienced in previous starts. I am lucky to get a single pipe weapon, let alone 4 lvl 2 pipe weapons. Also I was lvl 3 by the end of my first POI mission.

I am now lvl 6, day 3, and level 3 in lucky looter. My game stage is 9 and my loot stage is 18 currently with no biome/POI bonus. I feel investing early is the only way to go once you are high level, spending those far between points on it seems like a waste.

warmer

warmer

Small bonuses over a lot of loot searches adds up to an increase. Even being weighted slightly in one direction is noticeable over a large enough sample size. I loot EVERYTHING I see. Day one I probably searched 100 objects easy. This was my 5th start on A21 and it felt significantly easier in terms of water/cooking pot/guns/ammo/magazines. There definitely was more than I had experienced in previous starts. I am lucky to get a single pipe weapon, let alone 4 lvl 2 pipe weapons. Also I was lvl 3 by the end of my first POI mission.

I am now lvl 6 and level 4 in lucky looter. My game stage is 9 and my loot stage is 18 currently with no biome/POI bonus. I feel investing early is the only way to go once you are high level, spending those far between points on it seems like a waste.

warmer

warmer

I am now lvl 6 and level 4 in lucky looter. My game stage is 9 and my loot stage is 18 currently with no biome/POI bonus.

warmer

warmer

Small bonuses over a lot of loot searches adds up to an increase. Even being weighted slightly in one direction is noticeable over a large enough sample size. I loot EVERYTHING I see. Day one I probably searched 100 objects easy. This was my 5th start on A21 and it felt significantly easier in terms of water/cooking pot/guns/ammo/magazines. There definitely was more than I had experienced in previous starts. I lucky to get a single pipe weapon, let alone 4 lvl 2 pipe weapons.