Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I mean the numbers speak for itself. An increase of 0.6 isn´t worth it. Not even an increase of 5 would be worth it on day one tbh. That changes literally nothing in the loot pool.

As long as your lootstage is too low, it´s points that could be more usefull elsewhere.

Was already like that before A21 and is even more true for A21 as you can get more magazines for the skills you put points in. This isn´t new, well known for quite a while now. Unless you instantly go T3 or higher POI´s and/or other biomes, it´s basically useless early game.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I mean the numbers speak for itself. An increase of 0.6 isn´t worth it. Not even an increase of 5 would be worth it on day one tbh.

As long as your lootstage is too low, it´s points that could be more usefull elsewhere.

Was already like that before A21 and is even more true for A21 as you can get more magazines for the skills you put points in. This isn´t new, well known for quite a while now. Unless you instantly go T3 or higher POI´s and/or other biomes, it´s basically useless early game.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I mean the numbers speak for itself. An increase of 0.6 isn´t worth it. Not even an increase of 5 would be worth it on day one tbh.