Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

I would check if other tier3 weapons are similar or not.

If not, then it would clearly point to being a bug. If yes, there is a chance it is actually intended, but I can't imagine why.

tldr; I would say a bug.

Int the XML of vanilla I see this:

passive_effect name="DegradationMax" operation="base_set" value="300,650" tier="1,6" tags="perkMachineGunner,perkBookAutoWeapons"/>

which would normally mean that quality6 machine gun would have 650 durability

but also this:

<passive_effect name="DegradationMax" operation="perc_add" value="-.2,.2" tags="perkMachineGunner"/>

which adds a +-20% random value to the weapon. Not sure why ALL the durabilities are the same in your case, maybe just chance. But generally durability should have a large random factor on any weapon,  except that the weapons from creative menu all have the same.

EDIT: Sephiroth says even in creative menue the values are random. Possibly, such details can change between alphas.

meganoth

meganoth

If not, then it would clearly point to being a bug. If yes, there is a chance it is actually intended, but I can't imagine why.

tldr; I would say a bug.

passive_effect name="DegradationMax" operation="base_set" value="300,650" tier="1,6" tags="perkMachineGunner,perkBookAutoWeapons"/>

but also this:

<passive_effect name="DegradationMax" operation="perc_add" value="-.2,.2" tags="perkMachineGunner"/>

which adds a +-20% random value to the weapon. Not sure why ALL the durabilities are the same in your case, maybe just chance. But generally durability should have a large random factor on any weapon,  except that the weapons from creative menu all have the same.

meganoth

meganoth

tldr; I would say a bug.

but also this:

which adds a +-20% random value to the weapon. Not sure why all the durabilities are the same in your case. But generally durability should have a large random factor on any weapon,  except that the weapons from creative menu all have the same.

meganoth

meganoth

tldr; I would say a bug.

but also this:

which adds a +-20% random value to the weapon. Not sure why all the durabilities are the same in your case, generally durability should have a large random factor on any weapon except maybe from creative menu.

meganoth

meganoth

tldr; I would say a bug.