Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

10 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

Chainsaw against a zed is a max of 9.36 damage per hit against a zed because it's a tool, and not a weapon. It will do 50.31 points of damage to a block, and that isn't including the wood boost buff.

The max level plasma baton does max damage to zeds of 20.41. When used against a block, it is only 11.34.

Fun charts for you guys.

BadPlayer Gaming | 7 Days To Die Damage Chart

That seemed oddly low to me. So i quickly grabbed a level 6 stun baton from creative menu and it does a melee damage of 29.9 with a normal attack and 49.9 with a power attack while the block damage is 18.

Unless you are talking about an acutal plasma baton and that supposedly higher tier weapon (at least in DF it is the higher tier) does less damage.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

10 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

Chainsaw against a zed is a max of 9.36 damage per hit against a zed because it's a tool, and not a weapon. It will do 50.31 points of damage to a block, and that isn't including the wood boost buff.

The max level plasma baton does max damage to zeds of 20.41. When used against a block, it is only 11.34.

Fun charts for you guys.

BadPlayer Gaming | 7 Days To Die Damage Chart

That seemed oddly low to me. So i quickly grabbed a level 6 stun baton from creative menu and it does 29.9 with a normal attack and 49.9 with a power attack while the block damage is 18.

Unless you are talking about an acutal plasma baton and that supposedly higher tier weapon (at least in DF it is the higher tier) does less damage.