Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ronin007

Ronin007

7 hours ago, Jugginator said:

Hi, sorry this is going on -- we are definitely aware and have been working on solutions. It would help a lot if you all could describe events leading up to the failed quest, things such as:

• Is this usually in a group, or sometimes solo (if solo, is this an MP game where you were the only one on, or always MP?)?
  • Were these POI's that were previously quested that you know of -- and is it possible someone in your group did the POI as a quest that you don't know of?
  • Were the POI's looted/raided before the quest was started?

Mostly asking for such cases because just doing the quests doesn't reproduce those bugs easily, so it's looking like a certain set of circumstances and could use some help narrowing it down faster. Thanks!

* Usually a group, when i used to do them solo, I don't think it ever happened to me solo.

* Yes, we first tried it with my friend, it was okay and we got it cleared, then we wanted to do it another time but this time I took the quest from the trader, but it never got cleared, it was Shotgun Messiah Tier 6 Infestation but it also happens in almost every tier 6 quest.

* I think they were, since we have already done the quest for my friend.

Ronin007

Ronin007

7 hours ago, Jugginator said:

Hi, sorry this is going on -- we are definitely aware and have been working on solutions. It would help a lot if you all could describe events leading up to the failed quest, things such as:

• Is this usually in a group, or sometimes solo (if solo, is this an MP game where you were the only one on, or always MP?)?
  • Were these POI's that were previously quested that you know of -- and is it possible someone in your group did the POI as a quest that you don't know of?
  • Were the POI's looted/raided before the quest was started?

Mostly asking for such cases because just doing the quests doesn't reproduce those bugs easily, so it's looking like a certain set of circumstances and could use some help narrowing it down faster. Thanks!

* Usually a group, when i used to do them solo, I don't think it ever happened to me solo.

* Yes, we first tried it with my friend, it was okay and we got it cleared, then we wanted to do it another time but this time I took the quest from the trader, but it never got cleared, it was Shotgun Messiah Tier 6 Infestation but it also happens in almost every tier 6 quest

* I think they were, since we have already done the quest for my friend.