Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Prepare to be merged with the other discussion about exactly what you said.

But yes, traders need a nerf of crafting needs a buff. I played with the spear twice now. Never crafted more than a stone spear. Both times i got the iron spear and the steel spear way before i could craft it myself. Either as a reward or i bought it.

And what you describe is learning by doing. We had that in this game until A17. And it won´t come back. TFP made this very clear.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

But yes, traders need a nerf of crafting needs a buff. I played with the spear twice now. Never crafted more than a stone spear. Both times i got the iron spear and the steel spear way before i could craft it myself. Either as a reward or i bought it.

And what you describe is learining by doing. We had that in this game until A17. And it won´t come back.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa