Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
6ShadoW6

6ShadoW6

Guppycur i make an test with some other portal unity3d and all works fine portals don't gone all of them on place so what I suspect the problem is with offset or with your  model I will try change offset and I will let you know.

@edit:

offset did not help but as till portal don't have <property name="Extends" value="portalMaster"/> all looks ok, i will investigate this.

6ShadoW6

6ShadoW6

Guppycur i make an test with some other portal unity3d and all works fine portals don't gone all of them on place so what I suspect the problem is with offset or with your  model I will try change offset and I will let you know.

@edit:

offset did not help but as till portal don't have extend to masterportal all looks ok, i will investigate this.

6ShadoW6

6ShadoW6