Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
6ShadoW6

6ShadoW6

3 hours ago, Guppycur said:

image.thumb.png.c5a54e140c8b487fccded8b1866dbc5b.png

No texture issues.

yes they work and they are on location till you see them, if you go far that you will not see them back to location where you put them and like in my case they just gone and if you will look on console you will see an error with chunk. 
fully tested with fresh genarated map fresh start not used with existed save game.  (give youtube time to convert for better quality) LoL

6ShadoW6

6ShadoW6

2 hours ago, Guppycur said:

No texture issues.

yes they work and they are on location till you see them, if you go far that you will not see them back to location where you put them and like in my case they just gone and if you will look on console you will see an error with chunk. 
fully tested with fresh genarated map fresh start not used with existed save game. 

6ShadoW6

6ShadoW6

No texture issues.

fully tested with fresh genarated map fresh start not used with existed save game. 

6ShadoW6

6ShadoW6

No texture issues.