Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
6ShadoW6

6ShadoW6

5 hours ago, Yvels said:

All others are just showing Not Connected

because they need be powered by battery bank or generator and need have same name.

hi Guppycur

I have a problem with portals 
on A21(b324) and they works, but the problem is when you quit to main menu and back (load game) they are gone after another one back to main menu and (load game) i start getting problem with loading region where portal was installed so one way to make that region works again need be removed from save and load game again.
error is with that region says on console incorrect header ble ble ble and witch one .7rg file.

And i suspect that portal won't work properly with District Zero mod

I did test only with SCore and portal and all looks fine no any issue so now i have no idea witch one mod that i have make the issue for portal 

add screen shot with errors

Spoiler

spacer.png

6ShadoW6

6ShadoW6

5 hours ago, Yvels said:

because they need be powered by battery bank or generator and need have same name.

hi Guppycur

on A21(b324) and they works, but the problem is when you quit to main menu and back (load game) they are gone after another one back to main menu and (load game) i start getting problem with loading region where portal was installed so one way to make that region works again need be removed from save and load game again.
error is with that region says on console incorrect header ble ble ble and witch one .7rg file.

I did test only with SCore and portal and all looks fine no any issue so now i have no idea witch one mod that i have make the issue for portal 

6ShadoW6

6ShadoW6

5 hours ago, Yvels said:

hi Guppycur

6ShadoW6

6ShadoW6

4 hours ago, Yvels said:

because they need be powered by battery bank or generator.

hi Guppycur