Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
kageshiOP

kageshiOP

10 hours ago, Guppycur said:

Thanks, I'll update the mod with this if you think it's a fair lock.

I went with machine gunning because I thought it made sense based on the passive effect I saw in the item file so if I was accurate in that assumption, absolutely!

The unlock level may be up to your discretion as I haven't used it yet, not certain if it's needed at machine guns level 11 😅

56 minutes ago, Guppycur said:

They're really not supposed to turn into burnt vultures unless they are on fire.

From my experience so far, every vulture turns into one of those when they die regardless of how. This includes the dev gun.

Have not tried command killing them now that I think of it but will let you know the outcome

kageshiOP

kageshiOP

10 hours ago, Guppycur said:

Thanks, I'll update the mod with this if you think it's a fair lock.

I went with machine gunning because I thought it made sense based on the passive effect I saw in the item file so if I was accurate in that assumption, absolutely!

The unlock level may be up to your discretion as I haven't used it yet, not certain if it's needed at machine guns level 11 😅

49 minutes ago, Guppycur said:

They're really not supposed to turn into burnt vultures unless they are on fire.

From my experience so far, every vultures turn into one of those when they die regardless of how. This includes the dev gun.

Have not tried command killing them now that I think of it but will let you know the outcome