Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Catdaddy

Catdaddy

On 8/4/2023 at 12:12 PM, ranjer2112 said:

request:  could you make the storage crates broadcast like Undead legacy does? It  would extremely helpful

This mod will work in D0 but I think it's only good for SP. In MP it does not seem to differentiate between your chests and your neighbors. I have not tried to fix it as I don't MP very much.

Craft From Containers at 7 Days to Die Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Don't worry about the weird buttons, that's from a different mod I am still working on adding which needs UI tweaking.

Catdaddy

Catdaddy

On 8/4/2023 at 12:12 PM, ranjer2112 said:

request:  could you make the storage crates broadcast like Undead legacy does? It  would extremely helpful

This mod will work in D0 but I think it's only good for SP. In MP it does not seem to differentiate between your chests and your neighbors.

Craft From Containers at 7 Days to Die Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Don't worry about the weird buttons, that's from a different mod I am still working on adding which needs UI tweaking.