Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

1 hour ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Primary purpose or not, they could have done those changes without shifting the gameplay from play however you want to looting all the time. They gladly took the opportunity to finally make it happen that you have to loot a lot, no matter what.

You can´t deny they badly wanted to force a playstyle. And if it wouldn´t have been crafting/water it would have been something else that made this happen.

And i still don´t understand it. I mean the majority did that anyways. Why does it bother them so much that some players enjoy the non looting part of the game? Look at all the content creators, you didn´t see one popular streamer/yt´er doing the base mom playstyle ever.

Or they simply were assuming that players do quests and loot, and do other stuff. In that case the changes were not changing anything (for the use case they were looking at). For me it doesn't, for my co-players it doesn't, except that it improves some things. You simply can't know if your are a target or just accidentally happened to be in the line of fire.

Maybe that there is no sensible reasons for base-moms being the target means that they were not a target. For me it makes a lot of sense that TFP just does not have them on the radar when thinking about ways to make water relevant and fix crafting. But I don't see it making sense to target them specifically, especially because the result would just be them leaving or using mods and continuing with their playstyle. 

meganoth

meganoth

1 hour ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Primary purpose or not, they could have done those changes without shifting the gameplay from play however you want to looting all the time. They gladly took the opportunity to finally make it happen that you have to loot a lot, no matter what.

You can´t deny they badly wanted to force a playstyle. And if it wouldn´t have been crafting/water it would have been something else that made this happen.

And i still don´t understand it. I mean the majority did that anyways. Why does it bother them so much that some players enjoy the non looting part of the game? Look at all the content creators, you didn´t see one popular streamer/yt´er doing the base mom playstyle ever.

Or they simply were assuming that players do quests and loot, and do other stuff. In that case the changes were not changing anything (for the use case they were looking at). For me it doesn't, for my co-players it doesn't, except that it improves some things. You simply can't know if your are a target or just accidentally happened to be in the line of fire.

Maybe that there is no sensible reasons for base-moms being the target means that they were not a target. For me it makes a lot of sense that they just didn't have them on the radar when thinking about ways to make water relevant and fix crafting. But I don't see it making sense to target them specifically, especially because the result would just be them leaving or using mods and continuing with their playstyle.