Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
On 7/14/2024 at 3:48 AM, ktrain said:

Working fine here as well, check your other mods for incompatibility.

Did you happen to remove the builtin mod "0_TFP_Harmony"?

It is required for harmony mods such as this one...

Thanks so much for helping with that! 🙌

On 7/13/2024 at 11:59 PM, falcon470 said:

id be scared of using this mod, if it wernt for the fact that i used teragon to create a world with way more cities then normal, plus pois always infested, they spawn as many zombiess they are able, ill have more then enough zombies to use this:) im not running out

I use it on every save, as I like being able to leave a lasting effect on the world and I know I'm never going to be able to play enough to run into issues 😅 This mod is non-destructive, though, so you can remove it and sleepers will start respawning again after several days 👍

On 7/13/2024 at 5:36 PM, renejant said:

i believe the mod was updated for b309 i think... so this is to be expected that a mod runs incompatible with each experimental update... i guess you have to wait until the modder updates his mod(s) to the latest release.

It should stay working across versions unless something changes in the code that it touches in a way that makes it no longer compatible. This is the power of the Harmony (C# patching library in use in 7dtd) 😁

On 7/13/2024 at 12:24 PM, ubai said:

Hello, and thanks very much for this mod! However, I get an error when trying to use it with the latest release:

2024-07-13T11:22:15 3.269 ERR [MODS]     Failed initializing ModAPI instance on mod 'Ryuyan_StayClear' from DLL 'StayClear.dll'
2024-07-13T11:22:15 3.272 EXC Could not load file or assembly '0Harmony, Version=2.10.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies

Can you help me figure out what is going wrong?

Thanks!

I'm sorry I wasn't able to get to you as fast as ktrain did, but I'm glad you have it working now! Enjoy!

On 7/14/2024 at 3:48 AM, ktrain said:

Working fine here as well, check your other mods for incompatibility.

Did you happen to remove the builtin mod "0_TFP_Harmony"?

It is required for harmony mods such as this one...

Thanks so much for helping with that! 🙌

On 7/13/2024 at 11:59 PM, falcon470 said:

id be scared of using this mod, if it wernt for the fact that i used teragon to create a world with way more cities then normal, plus pois always infested, they spawn as many zombiess they are able, ill have more then enough zombies to use this:) im not running out

I use it on every save, as I like being able to leave a lasting effect on the world and I know I'm never going to be able to play enough to run into issues 😅 This mod is non-destructive, though, so you can remove it and sleepers will start respawning again after several days 👍

On 7/13/2024 at 12:24 PM, ubai said:

Hello, and thanks very much for this mod! However, I get an error when trying to use it with the latest release:

2024-07-13T11:22:15 3.269 ERR [MODS]     Failed initializing ModAPI instance on mod 'Ryuyan_StayClear' from DLL 'StayClear.dll'
2024-07-13T11:22:15 3.272 EXC Could not load file or assembly '0Harmony, Version=2.10.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies

Can you help me figure out what is going wrong?

Thanks!

I'm sorry I wasn't able to get to you as fast as ktrain did, but I'm glad you have it working now! Enjoy!