Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
On 4/6/2024 at 8:44 AM, bbyhighness said:

Hi, I'm still at the stage where I do quests, so I was wondering, how this mod works with quest POIs. Do quests still trigger full respawn as normal? I would love to install this mod as it sounds amazing, I'm just sligthly worried about clearing quests especially.

Hey there. Sorry for the late reply. I've tried many times to get notified about replies to this, but it never works. I've played with this mod for years, and questing works just fine! When you start a quest at a location, the game handles fully regenerating that POI, and so my mod does not conflict with it.

On 6/27/2024 at 11:39 AM, goldenfyre said:

please  update for beta 1 spacer.png

Hahaha. I've always thought about Morgan with regards to clearing out areas with my mod 😆 I'll look into researching the new changes and testing things out as soon as I can!

On 4/6/2024 at 8:44 AM, bbyhighness said:

Hi, I'm still at the stage where I do quests, so I was wondering, how this mod works with quest POIs. Do quests still trigger full respawn as normal? I would love to install this mod as it sounds amazing, I'm just sligthly worried about clearing quests especially.

Hey there. Sorry for the late reply. I've tried many times to get notified about replies to this, but it never works. I've played with this mod for years, and questing works just fine! When you start a quest at a location, the game handles fully regenerated that POI, and so my mod does not conflict with it.

On 6/27/2024 at 11:39 AM, goldenfyre said:

please  update for beta 1 spacer.png

Hahaha. I've always thought about Morgan with regards to clearing out areas with my mod 😆 I'll look into researching the new changes and testing things out as soon as I can!