Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
On 3/1/2024 at 2:30 AM, Mike King said:

I'm not sure how I've done this, but since installing this mod, there are no sleepers in any of the POIs. They were fill of them before. I'm just going through a town I've been to, but only cleared out one house... The other's I've visited are clear too apart from 1 house which had 1 Z in it... Could that just be luck, or I have managed to break something? I only have this mod installed with the files in the directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods\StayClear), and I have Craft From Containers installed (https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/2196), but that's it. Not sure what I've done

Hey there! I don't think this can be related to my mod, as my mod is a very simple change that just resets the respawn timer whenever a POI is entered, and that timer does not come into play until after you've fully cleared the POI. Perhaps just bad luck? To assuage your fears, I just tested my mod out on the latest version (A21.2 b37) and cleared out a pop n pills POI at gamestage 57 and 20+ zombies were inside. After fully clearing out the POI, I advanced time by 3 weeks and re-entered and nothing respawned, so everything seems to be working fine here!

On 3/1/2024 at 2:30 AM, Mike King said:

I'm not sure how I've done this, but since installing this mod, there are no sleepers in any of the POIs. They were fill of them before. I'm just going through a town I've been to, but only cleared out one house... The other's I've visited are clear too apart from 1 house which had 1 Z in it... Could that just be luck, or I have managed to break something? I only have this mod installed with the files in the directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods\StayClear), and I have Craft From Containers installed (https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/2196), but that's it. Not sure what I've done

Hey there! I don't think this can be related to my mod, as my mod is a very simple change that just resets the respawn timer, which won't come into play until after you've fully cleared a POI. Perhaps just bad luck? To assuage your fears, I just tested my mod out on the latest version (A21.2 b37) and cleared out a pop n pills POI at gamestage 57 and 20+ zombies were inside. After fully clearing out the POI, I advanced time by 3 weeks and re-entered and nothing respawned, so everything seems to be working fine here!