Blocks, Items, etc be multiclass

TantraMan

Hello All 

As a recent fully amateur modder for myself and friends, I'd like TFP to allow blocks to have multiple class tags. I.E. the workbench falls under workstations. I would like to also be able to classify a new block (X) as electrical as well. Now I could create a workbench that require electricity to run, and dependent on what I am crafting or the speed we could possibly have it use MORE ENERGY and produce more heat for a faster crafting experience.

I believe this would give more opportunities to modderd to get really creative as well as lend more functionality to electrical use. Making a 4x4 would require X power for Y amount of time. Now you can play the game of do I have enough fuel for genie, enough solar power and batteries banked up. Do I download( or possibly new vanilla assest) or craft a better power source and have use of it. Just random thoughts is all.

Side thought....hook up a generator to. Working stiff truck. Boom instant workbench/Chemstation in the field while supplying electricity. Different possibilities.