Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
BFT2020

BFT2020

1 hour ago, Old Crow said:

1. Paper is meant to represent wadding in the shell, though that brings up the question... where's the shell coming from? Kind of surprised shotgun shells don't require brass or scrap polymers. It'd make sense.

3. One of the points of the magazine thing was to get recipes OUT of perks. I think a better thing to do perhaps would be to change Southern Farming into a book series rather than a set of magazines, that way there could be additional perks gained.

I can’t verify, but I thought shotgun shell crafting required scrap polymers

BFT2020

BFT2020

1 hour ago, Old Crow said:

1. Paper is meant to represent wadding in the shell, though that brings up the question... where's the shell coming from? Kind of surprised shotgun shells don't require brass or scrap polymers. It'd make sense.

3. One of the points of the magazine thing was to get recipes OUT of perks. I think a better thing to do perhaps would be to change Southern Farming into a book series rather than a set of magazines, that way there could be additional perks gained.

I can’t verify, but I though shotgun shell crafting required scrap polymers