Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
khzmusik

khzmusik

3 hours ago, MiTHMoN said:

5. Make dye stackable. 

I tried this, it doesn't work and there are reasons. Dye is a mod, and mods in general aren't stackable. It leads to too many issues, most of which are things you wouldn't even think about normally. (Like putting a stack on a weapon and only getting 1 when removing it; or problems with shift-clicking or drag-and-drop stacks; that sort of thing.)

I would rather have dyes be craftable so you can scrap them to paint then re-craft the dyes later, but that leads to balancing issues which are not trivial and therefore would be controversial.

If you think of a solution let me know, because it's something I wanted to mod into the game but never figured out how most players would want it done.

As for the other suggestions - I'm totally against them because they remove things from the game, and I already don't like how much TFP have removed.

khzmusik

khzmusik

3 hours ago, MiTHMoN said:

5. Make dye stackable. 

I tried this, it doesn't work and there are reasons. Dye is a mod, and mods in general aren't stackable. It leads to too many issues, most of which are things you wouldn't even think about normally. (Like putting a stack on a weapon and only getting 1 when removing it; or problems with shift-clicking or drag-and-drop stacks; that sort of thing.)

I would rather have dyes be craftable so you can scrap them to paint then re-craft the dyes later, but that leads to balancing issues which are not trivial and therefore would be controversial.

If you think of a solution let me know, because it's something I wanted to mod into the game but never figured out how most players would want it done.