Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

Anyone else notice how much duct tape is needed to craft drones?  I only have tier 3 unlocked so I don't know what tier 5 is, but if it continues increasing at the same rate, it'll be 75 for one drone.  No wonder they call them junk drones.  That much duct tape is crazy.  With costs like that, not to mention 10 motion sensors, which at least seems almost reasonable as drones can have a lot of cameras, they just aren't worth crafting. I'll stick to my tier 1 until I can find or buy a better one.

It seems like they are trying to force players to use the dew collectors and deal with the heat generation.  They lower water (great, I support that) but then they also add tons of duct tape to a bunch of recipes while adding magazines to try and get people to craft more.  At this rate, who will want to craft if the cost to do so is so high?  The different things don't fit together except to say that they want to force players to use the dew collectors and enough of them to cause regular screamer attacks.  I can't see any other logical reason to have things like this that are really opposing one another.

I guess crafting will be an afterthought again.

I'm not really sure what they are thinking with and of this.  I mean, I like removing jars and I don't mind the magazines but then they do things that mess up what they say the goals are.

We want you to craft more so we are adding magazines.  Okay, that works fairly well.  But we are going to make it so you can't craft things very well because everything will use large amounts of duct tape, which is hard to produce because we made having large amounts of water more difficult.  So we want you to craft but we want it to be such a pain that you won't do it.  Logic, anyone?

Riamus

Riamus

Anyone else notice how much duct tape is needed to craft drones?  I only have tier 3 unlocked so I don't know what tier 5 is, but if it continues increasing at the same rate, it'll be 75 for one drone.  No wonder they call them junk drones.  That much duct tape is crazy.  With costs like that, not to mention 10 motion sensors, which at least seems almost reasonable as drones can have a lot of cameras, they just aren't worth crafting. I'll stick to my tier 1 until I can find or buy a better one.

It seems like they are trying to force players to use the dew collectors and deal with the heat generation.  They lower water (great, I support that) but then they also add tons of duct tape to a bunch of recipes while adding magazines to try and get people to craft more.  At this rate, who will want to craft if the cost to do so is so high?  The different things don't fit together except to say that they want to force players to use the dew collectors and enough of them to cause regular screamer attacks.  I can't see any other logical reason to have things like this that are really opposing one another.

I guess crafting will be an afterthought again.