Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

9 hours ago, Das Fantastico said:

yeah ever since the last update after 21 stable,  i get that error message on 'planning highways' every time i try to generate a new world.. maybe I haven't waited long enough to get it to work through that thinking error. I'm waiting one right now maybe i'll let it ponder a long long while see if it works 

This is normal and hopefully something that they'll fix at some point.  It will eventually finish if you do not close the game.  Avoid clicking anywhere while the map is generating and you won't even see the not responding message from Windows.

**Note:  If the problem you are getting isn't the not responding error but an argument error and you set Towns to None, that seems to be bugged.  Until fixed, it appears you have to set towns to something other than None.

Riamus

Riamus

9 hours ago, Das Fantastico said:

yeah ever since the last update after 21 stable,  i get that error message on 'planning highways' every time i try to generate a new world.. maybe I haven't waited long enough to get it to work through that thinking error. I'm waiting one right now maybe i'll let it ponder a long long while see if it works 

This is normal and hopefully something that they'll fix at some point.  It will eventually finish if you do not close the game.  Avoid clicking anywhere while the map is generating and you won't even see the not responding message from Windows.