Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Khalagar

Khalagar

On 7/1/2023 at 12:27 AM, Gazz said:

Who hates the agility attribute so much?

Agility and Int are wonky as hell and seriously need a full pass over imo, because it really does seem like nobody on the balance team actually plays either attribute as a build.

Agility has weapons competing with itself like Pistol vs Bow and Int has no tier 0, tier 1, or tier 3 ranged weapon and no tier 2 or 3 melee one. I need to check my robotic turrets again, but I'm pretty sure the level 5 sledge and turret I crafted only have 3 slots, I know the sledge definitely only had 3.

Their weird reluctance to fill in the tier gaps on int leave it really painful to use for most of the game where you just outright don't have a weapon of your tier. On my current run I'm reaching late game, and stun baton is falling off fast and basically relying 100% on the 10% instant kill chance and dismember chance, and robotic turrets are taking absurd amounts of resources to even kill small groups compared to just pulling out a shotgun and clearing the room with 5 shells

I've been doing an Int / Agility build this time and SMG just seems horribly weak compared to an equivalent machine gun and crossbow is basically just a hunting rifle side grade / worse than the sniper in most situations

Khalagar

Khalagar

On 7/1/2023 at 12:27 AM, Gazz said:

Who hates the agility attribute so much?

Agility and Int are wonky as hell and seriously need a full pass over imo, because it really does seem like nobody on the balance team actually plays either attribute as a build.

Agility has weapons competing with itself like Pistol vs Bow and Int has no tier 0, tier 1, or tier 3 ranged weapon and no tier 2 or 3 melee one. I need to check my robotic turrets again, but I'm pretty sure the level 5 sledge and turret I crafted only have 3 slots, I know the sledge definitely only had 3.

Their weird reluctance to fill in the tier gaps on int leave it really painful to use for most of the game where you just outright don't have a weapon of your tier. On my current run I'm reaching late game, and stun baton is falling off fast and basically relying 100% on the 10% instant kill chance and dismember chance, and robotic turrets are taking absurd amounts of resources to even kill small groups compared to just pulling out a shotgun and clearing the room with 5 shells