Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
khzmusik

khzmusik

I'm reading this late in the evening, and I'm probably missing a bunch of stuff, but I did notice one thing.

If you have duplicate XML property tags with the same property name, then the last one "wins" (because it is that last one that is read by the XML reader).

This is relevant for the following XML:

<variable name="biome_filter" value="pine_forest,burnt_forest,snow,wasteland">
  <!--Element appended by: "MaxHeadroom_Trade_Routes_Biome_Progression"-->
</variable>
<variable name="biome_filter_type" value="OnlyBiome">
</variable>
<variable name="biome_filter" value="desert">
</variable>

Notice the "biome_filter" variable is specified twice. Only the latter one (with the value "desert") will be the value used by the game.

I'm just doing an overview now. I'm sure there is more stuff that I can triage, but that is what I have for now.

khzmusik

khzmusik

I'm reading this late in the evening, and I'm probably missing a bunch of stuff, but I did notice one thing.

If you have duplicate XML property tags with the same property name, then the last one "wins" (because it is that last one that is read by the XML reader).

This is relevant for the following XML:

<variable name="biome_filter" value="pine_forest,burnt_forest,snow,wasteland">
</variable>
<variable name="biome_filter_type" value="OnlyBiome">
</variable>
<variable name="biome_filter" value="desert">
</variable>

Notice the "biome_filter" variable is specified _twice._ Only the latter one (with the value "desert") will be the value used by the game.

I'm just doing an overview now. I'm sure there is more stuff that I can triage, but that is what I have for now.