Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
khzmusik

khzmusik

On 4/8/2024 at 12:56 PM, Brain75 said:

I found a "two mods combined bug" - since both mods are yours I consider it a "bug" or oversight... if they were from different authors it would be an "incompatibility" .... If you put both snowberry love and food spoilage in a game, the snowberries, paste, and seed scrap to Divide by Zero force bringing up the log and barfing all over the screen. the tea scraps to glass... I am thinking the best fix would be to remove the attribute scrappable so they don't even have a scrap menu option.

I did not test this with just snowberry love mod alone but the more I look at it, the more I think it is unrelated to the food spoilage mod.

I just double checked. With both Food Spoilage and Snowberry Love mods installed, seeds, paste, and drinks do not scrap at all. I also double-checked what items they spoiled to (for those items that spoil), and they spoil to vanilla items, so there should be no issues.

khzmusik

khzmusik

On 4/8/2024 at 12:56 PM, Brain75 said:

I found a "two mods combined bug" - since both mods are yours I consider it a "bug" or oversight... if they were from different authors it would be an "incompatibility" .... If you put both snowberry love and food spoilage in a game, the snowberries, paste, and seed scrap to Divide by Zero force bringing up the log and barfing all over the screen. the tea scraps to glass... I am thinking the best fix would be to remove the attribute scrappable so they don't even have a scrap menu option.

I did not test this with just snowberry love mod alone but the more I look at it, the more I think it is unrelated to the food spoilage mod.

I just double checked. With both Food Spoilage and Snowberry Love mods installed, seeds, paste, and drinks do not scrap at all. I also double-checked to what they spoiled to (for those items that spoil), and they spoil to vanilla items, so there should be no issues.