Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
khzmusik

khzmusik

Trying to avoid moderation by removing a link to xbox

13 hours ago, MandyCMoore said:

Looking forward to the Whisperers. World just doesn't feel right without them. lol. Quick question about your zombies. What is the safest way to remove the stripper? She doesn't bother me, but my grandchild plays & watches some of our videos. Thanks so much for all you do!

I assume you mean my stripper zombie. If so, the easiest thing to do is to remove them from the spawn groups.

Open entitygroups.xml and comment out or remove all the XPath XML that adds "zombieFemaleStripperKhz" and their variants. It starts on line 225 and ends on line 280 (as of this writing).

That's also a good way to get rid of the "party girl" zombie, but she's in a lot more places.

khzmusik

khzmusik

Looking forward to the Whisperers. World just doesn't feel right without them. lol. Quick question about your zombies. What is the safest way to remove the stripper? She doesn't bother me, but my grandchild plays & watches some of our videos. Thanks so much for all you do!

I assume you mean my stripper zombie. If so, the easiest thing to do is to remove them from the spawn groups.

Open entitygroups.xml and comment out or remove all the XPath XML that adds "zombieFemaleStripperKhz" and their variants. It starts on line 225 and ends on line 280 (as of this writing).

That's also a good way to get rid of the "party girl" zombie, but she's in a lot more places.

khzmusik

khzmusik

Also, here's something I've been working on - a way for the NPCs to flail around in pain when they're set on fire. I'm trying it out with Whisperers, but if it works, I'll add it to other NPCs too.
https://www.xbox.com/play/media/2QGL7MYQC8