Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
DrunkZombie

DrunkZombie

Could just be bad RNG, but wanted to report it. I am seeing a variety of weapons.  So Betty, Jayne, and are Gina not part of your mod?  Those are the ones I am seeing most of the time.  Perhaps they are part of the main npc mod. 

As for the ones in the link those are the ones I am seeing little of.  I have seen 2 instances of Aged Female, 1 Female Young One, 1 Female Young Two, One Male Aged Scrubs, 1Male Cowboy, 1 Male Young Two.  At least best I can tell based off of weapons and the area they were seen in.  Its possible some were new instances.  So among this group instances seem to be spread evenly.  Betty, Jayne, and Gina are dozens of instances.  I've lost count.

Edit

I'm thinking Betty, Jayne, and Gina might be part of DarksRaiderGurlzFriendly.  Forgot I had that installed as well.  So never mind,  He must just have the spawn rate much higher for them.

DrunkZombie

DrunkZombie

Could just be bad RNG, but wanted to report it. I am seeing a variety of weapons.  So Betty, Jayne, and are Gina not part of your mod?  Those are the ones I am seeing most of the time.  Perhaps they are part of the main npc mod. 

As for the ones in the link those are the ones I am seeing little of.  I have seen 2 instances of Aged Female, 1 Female Young One, 1 Female Young Two, One Male Aged Scrubs, 1Male Cowboy, 1 Male Young Two.  At least best I can tell based off of weapons and the area they were seen in.  Its possible some were new instances.  So among this group instances seem to be spread evenly.  Betty, Jayne, and Gina are dozens of instances.  I've lost count.

DrunkZombie

DrunkZombie

Could just be bad RNG, but wanted to report it. I am seeing a variety of weapons.  So Betty, Jayne, and Gina not part of your mod?  Those are the ones I am seeing most of the time.  Perhaps they are part of the main npc mod.