Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
khzmusik

khzmusik

7 hours ago, DrunkZombie said:

How many NPCs are supposed to be in the civilian pack?  It seems like 90% I run into are the same three with just someone different on rare occasions.

There are sixteen different characters (each wielding all the supported weapons). They're roughly the same "toughness" except for the weapon type. If you're only seeing the same couple of characters, then that's probably just bad luck with the RNG.

If you're only seeing a couple of weapon types, then that might be the scaling. You shouldn't see really tough characters (like anyone with a rocket launcher) until you enter the difficult biomes. If you're in the pine forest, you will only rarely encounter anyone with a weapon more dangerous than a machete, or maybe a pipe weapon.

EDIT: If you indeed see only a couple of characters, it would help to tell me which characters you see. The README has portraits of all of them:
https://gitlab.com/karlgiesing/7d2d-a21-modlets/-/blob/main/1-khzmusik_NPC_Civilians/README.md?ref_type=heads

khzmusik

khzmusik

How many NPCs are supposed to be in the civilian pack?  It seems like 90% I run into are the same three with just someone different on rare occasions.

There are sixteen different characters (each wielding all the supported weapons). They're roughly the same "toughness" except for the weapon type. If you're only seeing the same couple of characters, then that's probably just bad luck with the RNG.

If you're only seeing a couple of weapon types, then that might be the scaling. You shouldn't see really tough characters (like anyone with a rocket launcher) until you enter the difficult biomes. If you're in the pine forest, you will only rarely encounter anyone with a weapon more dangerous than a machete, or maybe a pipe weapon.

EDIT: If you indeed see only a couple of characters, it would help to tell me which characters those are. The README has portraits of all of them:
https://gitlab.com/karlgiesing/7d2d-a21-modlets/-/blob/main/1-khzmusik_NPC_Civilians/README.md?ref_type=heads

khzmusik

khzmusik