Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
khzmusik

khzmusik

3 hours ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

I think since with a mod I must be using or not on the latest version of 7 days. Some reason when I have NPCCore installed it makes vultures in the game invulnerable. So currently not able to have that installed until I update to the latest experimental or check which mod is causing the issue. Which haven't had a chance yet. 

If you install NPC Core into an existing game, stuff like that can happen. I'm pretty sure it's the added factions, and their IDs are now in whatever faction ID the player was using when the game was started.

That is a good reason to try to make zombies independent though, a better chance that they're safe to add to existing games. There is talk of trying this in the NPC Core Discord channel, so hopefully it will happen (no promises though).

khzmusik

khzmusik

3 hours ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

I think since with a mod I must be using or not on the latest version of 7 days. Some reason when I have NPCCore installed it makes vultures in the game invulnerable. So currently not able to have that installed until I update to the latest experimental or check which mod is causing the issue. Which haven't had a chance yet. 

If you install NPC Core into an existing game, stuff like that can happen. I'm pretty sure it's the added factions, and their IDs are now in whatever faction ID the player was using.

That is a good reason to try to make zombies independent though, a better chance that they're safe to add to existing games. There is talk of trying this in the NPC Core Discord channel, so hopefully it will happen (no promises though).