Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

4 hours ago, Old Crow said:

...Except he didn't say "all," but feel free to keep lying.

Oh, you are right, I misremembered. He said "The developers and the moderators constantly ...".

As I and Sylen were the only ones active and posting in the two active threads about this topic lately and he used plural I felt perfectly included in that statement. Even if we assume that the message can't be really including all devs and mods as there were lots of devs and mods not posting at all it would at least imply all devs and mods that posted or were active, right?

Well,  how is your interpretation of that sentence above and why it would not refer to me as well. Why would someone reading this forum and reading bits and pieces know I am not included?

meganoth

meganoth

4 hours ago, Old Crow said:

Oh, you are right, I misremembered. He said "The developers and the moderators constantly ...".

As I and Sylen were the only ones active and posting in the two active threads about this topic lately and he used plural I felt perfectly included in that statement. Even if we assume that the message can't be really including all devs and mods as there were lots of devs and mods not posting at all it would at least imply all devs and mods that posted or were active, right?

Well,  how is your interpretation of that sentence above and why it would not refer to me as well. Why would someone reading this forum assume I am not included?

meganoth

meganoth

3 hours ago, Old Crow said:

Well,  how is your interpretation of that sentence above and why it would not refer to me. Why would someone reading this forum assume I am not included?

meganoth

meganoth

3 hours ago, Old Crow said:

As I and Sylen were the only ones active and posting in the two active threads about this topic lately and he used plural I felt perfectly included in that statement. Even if we assume that the message can't be really including all devs and mods as there were lots of devs and mods not posting at all it would at least imply all devs and mods that posted, right?

Well,  how is your interpretation of that sentence above and why would it not refer to me. Why would someone reading this forum assume I am not included?