Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
kryzzk

kryzzk

14 hours ago, RipClaw said:

The difference is that the heat has always increased only for a short time and not permanently. But if you empty the dew collectors regularly, they run permanently. In this respect, they are like a torch or a candle on the wall, but they increase the heat much more.

The developers and the moderators constantly emphasize that the dew collectors no longer generate heat when they are full, which does not really help.

Yes I'm aware, hence the reason I said, "I don't like the way it was implemented" but I do understand they were trying to add the "heat" back to making water hence the part where I said "I'm not sure how much I disagree with the Idea behind it".

But thanks for the input. 

kryzzk

kryzzk

14 hours ago, RipClaw said:

The difference is that the heat has always increased only for a short time and not permanently. But if you empty the dew collectors regularly, they run permanently. In this respect, they are like a torch or a candle on the wall, but they increase the heat much more.

The developers and the moderators constantly emphasize that the dew collectors no longer generate heat when they are full, which does not really help.

Yes I'm aware, hence the reason I said, "I don't like the way it was implemented" but I do understand they were trying to add the "heat" back to making water hence the part where I said "I'm not sure how much I disagree with the Idea behind it".